Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online – आयुष्मान कार्ड कैसे बनवाएं
As we know, PM Sh Narendra Modi initiated the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 under which 10 Crore Families are registered and many more are joining the Yojana. In this scheme, you will get free health benefits for all kinds of Illness and Diseases from which you are suffering. All of you need to submit your ABHA Card Number in the empanelled hospitals and then get free treatment as per procedure. You can avail Health benefits up to Rs 5 Lakh under this scheme and then protect your family savings. Now if you are also interested in this scheme then kindly Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and then start receiving the benefits from the Government. Major Surgical Operations and other diagnoses are availed free of cost under the Registered Hospitals as a part of this scheme. Families who have lesser income than prescribed (2.5 Lakh Per Annum) are eligible to get Registered for this scheme.
Check Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility
- In order to Check Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility, kindly pay attention to the points given below.
- Firstly, all the Indian Nationals are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
- Secondly, your family income collectively must be less than 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Applicants from all the categories such as SC, ST, General, OBC are eligible for Ayushman Bharat yojana 2023.
- Aadhar Card and Mobile Number Linked with it is mandatory for the applicants in order to Complete the ABHA Card Registration 2023.
Many beneficiaries are taking the benefits of this scheme and you should also register for it through online portal using guidelines in this post.
ABHA Card Registration 2023 @ Pmjay.gov.in
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023|
|Started by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Benefit of ABHA Card 2023||Health Benefits, Free Medical Treatment and Up to Rs 5 Lakh Insurance for Medical Treatment|
|Eligibility||Family Income less than Rs 5 Lakh per annum|
|ABHA Card Registration 2023 Method||Ayushman Portal Online @ Pmjay.gov.in|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card and Registered Mobile Number|
|Total Registered Families||10 Crore + Applicants|
|Ayushman Card portal||pmjay.gov.in|
Pmjay.gov.in Ayushman Card 2023 Registration, Download
|Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility Criteria||View Here|
|Ayushman Bharat Registration 2023||View Here|
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Several Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 benefits can be claimed once your ABHA registration is complete.
- Using your ABHA Card Number, you can be admitted to any hospital that takes part in this program.
- All illnesses, minor and big, are completely free to be treated with this Ayushman Bharat Card.
- You are entitled to free medical care at any hospital for up to Rs 5 lakhs per year for a single member of your household.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 will pay for all diagnostic procedures, lab work, medications, and admission costs.
Steps to log in for ABHA Card at pmjay.gov.in
- Registered Ayushman Bharat Card applicants can view their Dashboard by logging in at pmjay.gov.in.
- You should use your mobile number or the number on your Aadhar card to complete the Ayushman Card Login.
- Comprehensive data is available on the dashboard, including the status of applications, a list of hospitals, a list of diseases that are covered, and more.
- Another approach to finding out your ABHA Card Number is through the Ayushman Card Login.
Documents Required to Generate ABHA Card Number or Download Ayushman Card
Basic Documents Given below are required to Generate ABHA Card Number 2023 on PMJAY Portal @ Pmjay.gov.in. So kindly collect all these documents before you proceed for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2023.
- Aadhar Card linked with Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Number.
- Medical Certificate.
- Declaration regarding Medical Condition.
- Income Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.